Donate Now to Restore Peace and Quiet
Noise Free America: A Coalition to Promote Quiet needs your financial support to fight for peace and quiet. Your donation will be used to:
- – distribute our guide to motorcycle noise enforcement to police departments and motor vehicle inspectors across the nation
- – file lawsuits against the manufacturers of illegal after-market motorcycle equipment
- – administer leaf blower exchange programs, to replace gas-powered leaf blowers with much quieter equipment
- – lobby at all levels of government for stronger noise ordinances and stronger enforcement
- – develop and distribute radio and television public service announcements about the hazards of excessive noise
- – provide technical and strategic advice to victims of excessive noise
So grateful your organization exists and all the support you offer. Great work!
Thank you for all your efforts, especially the lobbying.
Just donated again. Keep up the good work.
I’m glad that somebody continues to fight noise pollution.
Noise pollution seems to be very unrecognized and building Noise Free America into a more effective organization can only help.
Noise Free America: A Coalition to Promote Quiet is a 501(c) (3) non-profit organization registered and in good standing with the IRS. Contributions to Noise Free America: A Coalition to Promote Quiet are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. Our tax identification number is 30-0320227.
To Donate by Check or Money Order:
Please send your donation to:
Noise Free America: A Coalition to Promote Quiet
PO Box 2754
Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27515